Wednesday 12 August 2020

Commissioned paintings, the process and a few examples


 I have been really enjoying taking commissioned paintings on during this strange lockdown time, and would love to share a few with you. 

To find out more about my commission process please take a look here on my website. I am also partnered with GoCardless, which allows me to design an interest free payment which is right for you, if you would like to spread payments over 3, 6, 9 or 12 months.

Please see two 80x200cm paintings for friends, one inspired by the other in terms of size.

The top painting is inspired by summer in the alps, cool blues and green dominate. the bottom piece is altogether hotter and has quite a lot of florescent painting, and a glimpse of the sea.

 







 

Me! Holding up the painting for a little photo op in our home. I have a warm grey wall which is a great tone for almost all artworks.

In contrast a squarer painting created for friend and florist @generousgardener , a lovely lady who lives just a few miles away from me in Kent


60x100cm

acrylic on canvas




No comments:

Post a Comment