Saturday 9 November 2019

Portraits from the Precipice

I have long worked with Artfinder, so when a note came my way asking me to enter a competition concerning the climate crisis from Octopus Energy, a green energy company, on the same day i was introduced to Graphenstone 100% mineral hou
se paints company a lightbulb went off.









Graphenstone have very kindly donated a selection of paints, I have found lots of old boards, packaging and otherwise redundant surface, and am working on a project I have called, Beautiful World. It's not a surprising title, rather an appreciation and declaration of love for the world around me in rural Kent, and how it has sparked and sustained my creative energy for many years.

Here is a snapshot of works so far, I will post more next week





Beautiful World, Field
44x107cm
Graphenstone paint on found board
Beautiful World, Field
44x107cm
Graphenstone paint on found board










Beautiful World, The Beach
44x107cm
Graphenstone paint on found board


 
Detail

No comments:

Post a Comment