Wednesday 3 April 2019

Last March sales and new prints for April

Into April, I have a few new prints in my shop. I get so many enquiries about prints and it's hard to choose which ones to pick! What do you think about the four new prints below, they are all presented on canvas, ready to hang. Click on the links to see more.

 Early Autumn Morning

 Bluebell Walk


 Blue And Green Bank



Maylike




Last March sales.

Birdsong And Sunshine, March
40x100cm
acrylic on canvas
sold

Last painting completed in March, sold via the wonderful Saatchi Art.


Kent Lane
40x100cm
acrylic on canvas
sold

One from my Year in Kent series, sold at the Walled Nursery, on my lane in Hawkhurst and full of wonderful plants, gifts, and an atmospheric and stunning cafe too.





 

No comments:

Post a Comment