Monday 11 March 2019

Thank you Saatchi Art, Singulart and Artfinder

Sunny windy day, and I am outside painting, it's glorious.... :) i just love spring bluster and have a hundred and one ideas running through my head. These moods are rare so I am making the most of it by painting, writing and making notes for the weeks ahead.


Riverbank
30x30cm
acrylic on canvas
work in progress


Green River
70x100cm
acrylic on canvas
work in progress


I have just started a new series I am calling Riverscapes, partly inspired by my lovely husband's love of fishing, he speaks of dark water, streams, light and shadows (and catching fish...I zone out at that bit!). Dark and light have always played a big part in my compositions, alongside empty and busy areas on the canvas. See above for a couple of works in progress.

Thank you to Saatchi Art, Singulart and Artfinder, for selling these three over the past few days :) Very happy to sell my work with these great galleries.

Monet In Blue And Mauve
70x100cm
acrylic on canvas
sold

Misty Monday Morning
50x100cm
acrylic on canvas
sold


Coastal Blue
30x30cm
acrylic on canvas
sold


No comments:

Post a Comment