Monday 12 December 2016

New website...ta dah!

Please take a moment to look through my brand new website. I have put all the things I am asked about together in one place.

Firstly, original and prints for sale. You can buy using credit cards, and shipping in international. Of course, you can always email me with queries  - it is always great to hear from you!

Secondly, a short statement and cv.

Thirdly, a feed to my blog and a portfolio of past works taken from these pages as well.

Lastly, a little bit about commissioning paintings. I do lots of commissions these days so felt this could be useful.

I will be giving away a print on Christmas Eve. Join my newsletter to have your email address and name added to the list.

In other news, here is my latest painting...

Blue December
80x100cm
acrylic on canvas
£1,300

No comments:

Post a Comment