Friday 30 August 2013

Help me choose my prints!

I have decided that I would love to have some prints of my work available.
I have had four prints all on A3 watercolour paper created....take a look below.


Let me know which ones you like the best by telling which two paintings you prefer!

Here are the paintings below.

 1. Cornish Walk.
I made this painting after a weekend away in Cornwall. It was a wild and windy weekend with plenty of rain thrown in for good measure, but very beautiful.


 2 Spring Sketch
One of my favourite times in the year...early spring.


 3. Dusk Light
I find dawn and dusk fleeting and enigmatic.


4. Green Day.
I live in the middle of the Kent countryside. A June day feels like this, green, soft and bright.

4 comments:

  1. Probably the first two, Cornish Walk and Spring Day. I actually like the two green ones best but would think that you need to have two more different images.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I say Cornish Walk and Dusk Light. But my favorite is definitely Cornish Walk! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so hard because all 4 are so lovely. I'll say Dusk Light and Green Day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Spring sketch and Dusk light are my favourites.

    ReplyDelete