Tuesday 7 January 2020

The story of a commission

 The story of a commission.

To find out a bit more about commissioning a painting , please follow this link to my website, it may be an idea for the future, and not something for this month! I am always very happy to offer a quote, some ideas and lots of photos of past paintings to look through.
Email me at: sandymdooley@gmail.com
 



I really enjoy taking on commissions, and thought you may like to see some process shots from a commission I took on last year through Singulart, one of the online platforms I sell through.

This 70x70cm canvas is based on a similar piece from my portfolio, which had sold. I received the brief and got to work!









The finished painting came with a note explaining how I created the painting, a certificate of authenticity and a set of postcards as a thank you. Don't forget, you can contact me for a commission, i would love to hear from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment